Tuesday 10 May 2011

Anthology

Two Way Perspective


Life always has a two way perspective,
In which your view is never the same as another.


You always see the bad in yourself,
While others see the good shining through you.


You feel as if you aren't pretty compared to others,
Yet people gaze at the beauty you carry from within.


You may have a lot of people surrounding you,
Yet inside you feel completely alone and empty. 


You believe nothing goes right in your life,
While others feel you're lucky to have the life you have.


You always put yourself down,
When others see the best qualities you demonstrate.


You tell yourself you won't go anywhere in life,
Yet others clearly see the potential you have.


You feel like everyone has high expectations of you,
When to someone you may be a role model.


You drown yourself with feelings of regret from mistakes in the past,
While others admire your accomplishments.


You always think with your head,
Yet others see you work from the heart.


Life always has a two way perspective,
In which your view is never the same as another.

Whenever you assume your in a world full of negativity,
Just know that you also live in a world filled with positive. 





A Perfect Day of Spring

A sense of warmth is beginning to creep upon us
A sensual breeze caresses against our soft skin
The chill I've been feeling for months has faded away
The gentle chirp of birds soothe my ears,
As the happiness of the sun embraces my body
The fragrance of fresh blossoms delights my day
The sun is gleaming in my eye as I take an afternoon stroll 
Children eagerly wait for the day they quest for their easter eggs
Bumblebees anticipate for the sweet pollen flowers shall bring
Earthworms crawl amongst the rich and nutritious soil 
The weather isn't too hot or cold; it's perfect. 


True Friend

When my life is filled with sadness and sorrow,
When I don't see how I'll get through tomorrow,
You take away my pain; make my world bright.
You are my guardian angel; my forever shining light.



Thank you for staying, through thick and thin.
Thank you for helping me to smile again.

You easily turn my sad days into happy ones.
You've been there for me, no matter what happens.


Smiles and tears, giggles and laughs,
Late night calls and cute photographs.
Fights an arguments; we've been through it all.

When I need someone to talk to, you're the one I call.


I'll be there for you until the day of my death.
Best friends forever until my very last breath. 

All kinds of relationships come and go.
But the friendship between us? No.


Fall

Falling autumn leaves
Leaves turning gold and crimson
Approaching cold days


Crazy In Love

We pity mentals
But everyone is crazy
When they meet the one.









No comments:

Post a Comment